Creative Strategist & Designer
Hinge Studio Marketing & Communications’ purpose is to help cultivate purposeful, bold brands – those of the clients we serve and our own – that positively and measurably impact the experience of life. We do this by concepting, creating and implementing marketing and communications programs that benefit our clients and theirs; developing and providing fun, implementable training and instructional offerings; and supporting and engaging in community based and socially responsible initiatives that are important to our employees, clients, and ourselves. Our company is founded on the idea you should love the work you do and make lives better while you’re doing it. Life’s short, and what we do here matters.
As a creative strategist and designer, you will help drive concepting, planning, positioning and packaging of various marketing strategies and materials that are included in customized, integrated marketing and communications programs. Focusing on creative solutions for both print and digital materials, the successful candidate will have experience working with many different programs, platforms and tools. Creative thinkers with a passion for branding, storytelling, collaborating and measuring are ideal.
- Work from home.
- Utility or co-working space reimbursement.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid personal time.
- Flexible schedule.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Professional development support.
- Team building meet ups.
- Creative, courageous and bold culture.
- Check out our values here and learn more about Hinge Studio here.
- Concepting, planning, positioning and packaging of various marketing strategies and tools.
- Collaborate with account management; social media, website, and content specialists; and other team members to concept and manage brand and marketing solutions.
- Attend and participate in client meetings and strategy development.
- Create digital and print designs from concept through completion including logos, brochures, website, graphics, direct mails, email templates, advertisements, social media content, etc.
- Build and strengthen Hinge Studio’s brand and reputation.
- Cultivate and nurture an environment that inspires creativity, courage, boldness, purpose, and engagement all while bettering the experience of life.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, marketing or related field.
The Must Haves
- 8+ Years of Experience.
- Portfolio showcasing past work and skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop).
- Content management systems experience such as Word Press or Square Space.
- Social media content and ad creation experience.
- Solid foundation in brand strategy and creative thinking.
- Deadline oriented and a commitment to doing what you say you will.
- A “constructive criticism makes it better” philosophy.
- Preflight production ready files and prepare files to meet production requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
The Bonus Points
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro C & HTML coding.
- Previous practice working for multiple clients and on different initiatives.
- Background in public speaking, presenting and pitching.
- Proficiency in Slack and Zoom.
- Casper, Wyoming or Wyoming located.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and PDF or link to an electronic design portfolio. Materials should be submitted to email@example.com.
At Hinge Studio, adding the RIGHT people to our team is a priority. In addition to having an opportunity to get to know you, we want to understand how you work and, more importantly, how we’ll work together. We’ll pay final candidates to complete a freelance project for our team. This will give us the opportunity to concept, plan, and execute a project together. Here’s how we anticipate the hiring process will go.
August 6: Creative Strategist & Designer Search Begins
August 31: Search Closes
September 4: Applicant Introduction with Hinge Team
September 10: Final Interviews
September 13: Freelance Candidates Notified & Receive Project Summary
September 28: Projects Submitted
October 8: Candidates Notified
Salary will commensurate with experience.